Via Ferrata Sentiero del Colodri
Our child-friendly via ferrata leads along the castle of Arco. A trim path leads you to the foot of the Colodri.
From below, we can already see the course of our upcoming via ferrata: on shorter and well-secured climbing sections follow flatter trails.
At the top of the karst plateau we are rewarded with a spectacular view of Lake Garda and a view of the Sarca Valley.
At the summit cross every climber can register in the summit book. At the back of the mountain we descend and arrive in the charming old town of Arco. There we can cool down a bit with delicious, Italian ice cream.
Sentiero del Colodri offers:
- Child friendly via ferrata
- View of Lake Garda
- Lenght: approx. 4 hours
- Price per person: €45,- (kids until 14 years) € 63,-
- Normal physical condition
- Firm ankle-high footwear
- Seek for new experiences
Before we can start, you will receive an exclusive training form our mountain guide:
- Step training
- Introduction to the handling of the material
- Lern how to move in the via ferrata, how to behave and how to handle it effortlessly